Saturday, May 5, 2012

Hiking:)


Me and my family went on a beautiful hike on Thursday and I got some awesome shots:) Hiking is also a super fun and free way to get excursive and hang with the family or friends and there are always at least one local hiking trail by where you live! Here are my pics:





My 6year old brother Brandon and I

Super Pretty!

Hiking:)

Me

Amazing View

Me (again :p)



The Waterfall!

Look what I found!!? God is great



I found LOVE again!

Me Brandon and Kyle by the waterfall

Me and Brandon by the waterfall

Brandon

Me:)

Me again!

And yet again... Me


P.S I am going to share my testimony soon if you know someone or you yourself have a powerful or inspirational testimony you would like to share along with me please email it to me and I will post it when I do mine. If you have been contemplating sharing your testimony. Go for it! God gives us testimonies to inspire people and spread his word and if I would've heard someone share a testimony when I was going through a rough time that was just like mine but it showed me God is working in my life I would've been overjoyed so don't be afraid and just send it in or tell someone or post it on your blog, if you would like to stay anonymous thats fine to just let me know.


-Ashley








4 comments:

  1. Thanks i try to be all proffesional with my little cheap phone haha but it just was so pretty up there:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It must have been fun! On my blog I am doing a contest where you enter a picture of a natural heart (something naturally shaped into a heart) and you can maybe enter one of those pictures!!! Just comment on my blog if you want to!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay yep I entered the heart one in the rocks (the first one)

      -Ashley:)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3