Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Guest post by Hannah about Thankfulness



Hi! I'm Hannah, and I have a blog called Hannah's Place, and a devotional blog named Wishing Hearts (see links on bottom). I'm here to guest-post on Ashley's wonderful blog about thankfulness.

Sometimes it's so hard to be thankful for what we have. Trust me, I know--I haven't been thankful for many things. But we have to be thankful for things we are given. Like granny's old sweater she knitted for you--uggh! Yuck! Uh.......no thanks, Granny. But when you respond like that, one, you are being ungrateful, and two, you hurt Granny's feelings--you can't imagine how much she worked to make that sweater--probably double the work it would have taken you because of her age. So being unthankful--not a good way to go. But when you are thankful to Granny for all her hard working and knitting you make her feel good inside! You brighten her day with just a little "Thanks, Granny! It must have taken you forever--you're so thoughtful!" Being thankful is one of the most important things we can do. Next time you get something you don't want, remember the feelings of others instead of your own selfishness, and God will bless you for it.

Thanks to Ash for letting me guest-post! Hope you liked it! Check out my blogs at:



Wishing Hearts


Hannah's Place









2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me do this, Ashley! Love the little pics at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3