Sunday, May 6, 2012

Obstacles God can help us overcome





Okay so we all have obstacles in life. Some big some small but if we didnt have challenges in life our faith couldnt get stronger so today I am sharing with you my obstacle so here it is:

Dance! That is my obstacle. Most dancers that go to my studio have been dancing since they were 3, or take 15 hours of dance a week, or have perfect dancer bodies and I have just started there and only dance 3 hours a week. But I work so hard: every night wether I have class or not I dance about 2 hours of practicing sometimes more and I work out to get stronger and I always ask my teacher what I need to work on and spend time on that. Why? Because I want more than anything to be on the competition dance team and tryouts are in August. So i have to work really hard.  But I cant do it on my own I need God to help me beat the odds and give me my determination. We should all want more than anything to live eternally in heaven so we should work hard at it. We should make it a priority to work hard to please God just like Ive been working hard to achieve my goal.

Challenge: comment with your goals and obstacles in your life right now! And pray for God to give you the strength to overcome them and work hard to please God

Announcements


Hannah from the blog Hannahs place is hosting a photo contest and guess what the theme is.... natural hearts:) I love those pics and have a few on this blog but you havta hurry because the contest ends Friday May 11th so get those entries in and follow her blog. She doesn't have Google Friend Connect but you can follow her by email:)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the announcement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No prob girly and i will put ur blogs on my other blogs list page too sometime tonite
    Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this post :) It really encouraged me! I have moved three times in the past four years, and it has really been a challenge to make friends. But I know that moving, and having to work hard to make friends, has made me a lot more courageous.

    ~Molly~
    mollyslittlecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it has and i can be your bloggy friend always no matter where you live if u ever need anything or wanna talk just shoot me an email:) im glad this post encouraged you!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3