Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Blog Im in LOOVE with- Dancing for Jesus

Hey girlies,
One of my amazing Christian friends and my faithful blog follower Loren Campbell created a new blog called dancing for jesus. This blog is a Christian blog and a dance blog, but even if you are not a dancer you will still love it! She is just getting started blogging and would really love it if some of you guys can follow her or at least check it out but as I said she is just getting started so keep checking it out every week as it gets better!

Here is a copy of her first post


Hey everybody! Thanks for checking out my blog. First of all I want to tell you guys to check out my friend Ashley's blog. It's called Pray LOVE Live. Here's the link:  http://luv2sing-mypre-teenjourney.blogspot.com/ So make sure u guys read her blogs too because she is amazing and I love her and so will you!


 Ok so next I just want to tell you what to expect from this blog. It's a Christian dance blog but anyone is welcome to read it of course! And some of the things I'm going to do on this blog are give dancing tips, put up links to videos of amazing dancers, just chat about the latest dance news, and more! But most of all what i want you to get out of this blog is; just like everything else in our lives, we do this for christ. So let's get started!

Ok so this first video may seem to go against the morals I just mentioned. It's a competition dance to Single Ladies by Beyonce. These girls are only seven years old but they are amazing. Their costumes and dance moves are a little mature but if we look past that, we can really appreciate this dance and the amazing talent in these girls! I'm so excited to show you guys this video if you haven't already seen it! Here's the link.  http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ir8BO4-7DkM

This blog is going to be a little different than the rest because it's the first one and I'm still getting used to everything. But I'm hoping to put a blog up twice a week, Wednesdays and Saturdays. Also, something I want to do each week is set a goal; one for dancing and one for God.

Dancing GOAL of the Week: Do 100 releves at home every day to strengthen my ankles.
 I hope all you dancers out there will attempt this goal with me! You can change the amount to better fit your abilities. My God goal will be up on Wednesdays. Thanks everyone for checking out my blog! I have plenty more coming your way! See you on Wednesday Please subscribe!

If you want to check her out heres her link

http://dancelife-dancingforjesus.blogspot.com/

Thanks my loves!
-Ashley


P.S (to Loren)
Thanks Loren for always being there for me on my blog. I really love that you are so supportive in everything I do such as blogging and dance. Just wanted to let you know that means a lot to me and that is just an amazing Christian thing to do. You will get an extra jewel in your crown when you go to heaven for being this kind of amazing friend to me. Love you girl!!

Ashley


Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3