Thursday, February 23, 2012

Bible Study 1: YBP

I am glad to get back to our online bible study (check posts below if you dont know what I am talking about)

This is a really cool Christian poject I challenege every single one of you to do to help pthers realize their self worth and self beauty. When you go to any public restroom keep some post- its that say an encouraging message on them in your purse or your pocket or really anything you take practically everywhere(my favorite messages are  simply Your Beautiful or God loves you but you can do any inspiring Christian messages on your post its) Then every time you go in a public restroom put one on the mirror so any girls feeling down can be inspired by your message! This project I made is called the YBP or your beautiful project! Also you can put these post-its on your own mirror if you are ever feeling down. I have 11 post- it notes on my closet mirror they say

What God Says...
1.That trials create spiritual endurance
2.that he loves us no matter what
3.do not gossip
4.to pray about everything
5.to love the enemy
6.that I am loved and worthy
7.to work enthusiastucally
8.to trust in him always
9.that we are beautiful because he created us
10.everything happens for a reason
11.we should be giving and selfless


Whenever i walk by my mirrors these stickys remind me how to live my life according to God's  standards

Another thing that improves the way I live my life is I write down a really long list of Jesus' characteristics and every month i pick one to work on and this helps me to strive to be more like Jesus. This month accept the challenge of trying to be more forgiving.


I am going to end this little bible study with a verse that really goes with our theme

"God does not see us as humans see us. Humans look at outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart."
1 Samuel 16:7

Remember your self worth, your self beauty and that God created you in his image and I love every one of us but God loves you even more than I do!

-Ash

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful post from a beautiful girl! ;) This is a great post, ash! In fact, its so good I put a copy of it on my blog! It's a very encouraging message for any girl growing into a young woman. I will be sure to carry some post it notes around with me from now on :D 

    Love ya!

    Oh! Could you do a post in being a good example for non Christians. I know a lot of girls my age who are not Christian, and many of the surrounding people who call themselves "Christian" blend right in with them. Non believers will never be able to follow God with this kind of example; In fact, with the examples I'm seeing, they practically already are one of "us" if you know what I mean. So maybe you could talk about this in one of your posts. Thanks! 

    <3 Loren 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3