Monday, February 13, 2012

Challenge for this week

Here is a challenge for you! I know you can do it.
Whether at school, the store, extra curricular activities,wherever the challenege is to make friends or be kind to someone who isnt very popular, or gets made fun of, or is lonely, or sad, or doesn't know Jesus. You don't really have to full on preach the word of God to them but just be friendly and that will witness for him just as well as preaching the gospel. Here are some verses that inspired me to do this.

"Live in peace with each other. Do not be proud but make friends with those who seem unimportant."
Romans 12:16

"But before people can ask the Lord for help they must believe in Him, and before they can believe in Him they must hear about Him, and for them to hear about the Lord someone must tell them"
Romans 10:14



" How beautiful is the person who comes to bring good news"
Isaiah  52:6

"Yes, I try to fins common ground with everyone so that I may bring them to Christ"
1 Corinthians 9:22

" In Christ Jesus, God made us to do good works, which God planned in advance for us to live our lives doing"
Ephesians 2:10

But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.”


Jeremiah 1: 7-8


So there it is be kind to all to the enemies, to the geeks, to the popular snobs, to your teachers, to the lunch ladies, to the janitors, TO EVERYONE for that is what the Lord commands us to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3