Sunday, July 29, 2012

Unstuck book review

Hey everyone,
I got to read and review the book Unstuck so heres my review


Seller quality: 
I remember asking for this book a while back but I did not get any confirmation that it was shipped, it just showed up at my house one day. I did not get any information from the seller on advertising and they didn't communicate as well as I wouldve liked, But they don't have to really, I provided my address and they sent me a free book so they were great overall I just would've liked a email saying they approved my request and the book was on its way.

Seller rating: 3/5

Book review:

I personally loved the book, it gave great info on how to go to a whole new level with your faith. The title of the book explains a lot: Unstuck. That says it all how to be Unstuck from one place in your Christian walk to progressing forward in your beliefs and spiritual life.There was a few things they talked about that we're a little innapropraite for tweens such as addictions like drugs, alcohol, and other bad problems many teens and adults suffer from. But it just depends on what your going through. the book gave you verses to memorize and questions to ask yourself and I loved all the charts and graphs. It gave testimonies from many people that went through tough things and was relate able. It was just a little repetitive with information but overall a very well written book I would definitely recommend.

Book review 4.5 out of 5

I loved this book and would totally recommend it!!

The link to buy this book is on my sidebar under Sponsors!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3