Sunday, July 29, 2012

Music Note Decals

Hi girlies,
Today I am reviewing some super amazing music note decals! So here it goes




Seller communication:

The seller communicated very fast and always responded in a timely manner. The shipping process was great:) Only thing was that it shipped from another country so of course International shipping will take a while. But you can really help that. Overall the seller was a 4 out of 5        Hf

Item: When I received the item the seller not only sent me the music note decals I asked for but another super cute bird decal:) That was so kind! It came will easy to follow instructions on how to apply the decal. These are great for your wall and an inexpensive decoration that will give a room some funk:) also you can apply these to your laptops,notebooks, pretty much anything:)It's so cool! also they are pretty inexpensive I mean If you think about buying a laptop case or nice piece of decor it's such a great price$$

Overall the product was a 5 out of 5

The OVERALL rating of everything is 4.5


Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/EllyStudio

Here are just some of the super cute products this store has!

The free bird one I received:)

I thought this was adorable!

This one you can put anywhere and I love the color

HAHAHA I need this one!

This too looks so awesome on an iPod,iPhone,Mac,or iPad 

The music note decals I got:)



Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Those are so awesome! :D Great post! The LOVE one with the apple as the O is really cool!
    Hannah ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3