Thursday, July 12, 2012

Emma Margrets Etsy Shop Review

Hey everyone,
So I promised some reviews so here they go.



Emma Margrets Etsy Shop

So a little while ago Emma offered to send me some cute earrings half price with free shipping if I would review them I quickly agreed because they looked so cute and who doesn't want to get $1.50 earrings:)Well, I received them and as cute as they were they weren't as well made as I would have thought and I lost the charm the first day I wore them. I contacted Emma and told her about all that and she was so amazing that she agreed to send me another pair of earrings free to make up for it. It took a little while but I did receive them I understand everyone gets busy so I wasn't made about that at all I was just glad she was so generous to do this. Then for being late she even sent me a cute lace headband in that package. But,she had wonderful communication and always responded back to me on Etsy or email. So bottom line there was a few negatives about working with her but she quickly corrected them and was such an amazing person and business owner:)

Seller rating: 3 out of 5


The first pair of earring were very cute but not as well made as I thought they were going to be as I said they were fish hook style and the charm didn't really have anything holding it on. The second pair of pearl earrings she sent me were much better, they were made amazingly beautiful and I personally liked that style better. They are small enough for every day wear but big enough to be seen:)The lace headband wasn't what I thought it was going to look like but it turned out pretty. Although the style of lace wasn't what I expected it was amazingly made again and had elastic so it would fit around your head.

Product rating: 4 out of 5

So overall I would recommend the pearl earrings and lace head band for you to buy especially for the super cheap price. Thank you Emma so much for your generosity and kindness! And credit to Alexa for the new signature:) And thank you to Hannah for making me a second signature you all will see at the end of my posts in a couple months:) And she is having a sale right now so go check it out every things super inexpensive:)

Overall rating 3.5 out of 5

Links:http://www.etsy.com/shop/thegracefulbird Etsy Shop
http://emmaspic.blogspot.com/ Emma's blog

P.S This girl has an amazing blog too so follow her!!!

Pearl Earrings

Lace Headband


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashley!
    Check out my new etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/RushingWildflowers?ref=si_shop
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3