Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas is coming AHHHHHHH!!!!! :)

Hi everyone! I am making a resolution for 2012 to be a better blogger and try to have 3 posts a week but hey its not about quantity its about quality but I promise 2012 will be a great year for my blog being updated all the time! Also, I am going to be very busy over Christmas break you know doing all the Christmas stuff so please forgive me if I don"t post until after Christmas! Please remember that the greatest gift we could ever get for Christmas is Jesus and that he gave us life! So stop thinking about the presents you want to get and focus on the presents you want to GIVE! You do not have to spend a fortune to give someone a Christmas present they will truly enjoy. Get crafty and make duct tape hair bows,pens,homemade jewelry, picture frames,and more! Comment and tell me your Christmas list and favorite Christmas traditions!!!!:)
Love each and everyone of you and if your reading this let me be the first to tell you that you look beautiful today in my eyes and Gods eye!
-Ash

P.S
Also, I wanna shout out to one of my best friends Addie whose brother Aidian (i hope I spelled that right)  has stage one brain cancer and is only 10 years old:( She is a beautiful girl with a good heart who really needs your prayers for her and her brother to get through this and needs you ALL to pray to give her, her brother and her family strength!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!! You made my day:) Keep comments Godly please and just know how beautiful you are in the eyes of the Lord<3